Friday, December 2, 2011

Zach Littman Commits To UMass Amherst







Zach Littman (Abington, MA) was the first of the 2011-2012 Wolverines to commit to college. In the fall, Littman will attend the University of Massachusetts Amherst as a member of the Minutemen’s baseball team.

When asked about his decision, Littman commented, “When I was looking at schools, I wanted one that had great academics, a great baseball program, and is close to home. It has always been my dream and goal to play at the highest level of competition, and I have finally achieved it. UMass is everything I am looking for and I am very excited about the opportunity.”

Coach Izaryk added, "I am excited about Zach's commitment to UMass. Zach had a goal of playing college baseball at the highest level, and he has worked very hard to achieve it. Zach has consistently done more than expected here in our program, and I fully expect Zach to continue that trend next fall for Coach Stone. As our first commitment of the fall, Zach represents everything we look for in a student-athlete."

No comments: