Thursday, December 15, 2011

George Seigel Commits to Keene State











George Seigel (Concord, NH) has committed to Keene State for the upcoming year where he will be a member of the Owl’s baseball team.

When asked about his decision, Seigel commented, “They have a great business program and a competitive baseball team. It’s close to home, so my parents will still be able to watch me play which is really important. I felt very comfortable when I visited, and it helps that there is such a strong BA alumni population already on campus.”

Coach Izaryk added, "I'm excited that Keene State continues to be a destination for our players. I think Coach Howe, along with Coach Testo, runs a tremendous program, and I think George has the potential to be an impact arm for them right away. George's intensity will serve him well in the very competitive, nationally ranked Little East Conference. George has made a lot of positive strides as a student-athlete here at Bridgton this fall, and I think he has the ability to help Keene compete for a national title in years to come."

No comments: