Monday, December 6, 2010

Tanner Chase Verbally Commits to Keene State















Chase (York, ME) has verbally committed to Keene State College for next year where Chase will be a proud member of the Owls baseball team. When asked what it was about Keene State that interested Chase, he replied “there wasn’t anything I didn’t like about the school. They have a great campus, everyone was honest with me, and it’s the perfect distance from home. After my visit it just felt like the perfect fit for me. Now that I have made my choice I am relieved and excited to start my college career.

Chase is the first Wolverine to make a commitment this year, and Coach Izaryk is thrilled with his choice saying, "Tanner's commitment to Keene State College and the Owl baseball program is an outstanding fit in my opinion. Coach Testo, as well Coach Howe, showed a great amount of interest and commitment to Tanner throughout the recruiting process, and I'm excited that Tanner has decided to become an Owl. He'll be a great asset to the baseball program as well as the Keene State campus when he arrives in the fall. I'd like to congratulate Tanner on his verbal commitment, and we're excited to send him to Keene State.""









No comments: