Friday, May 11, 2012

Cam Charette Commits to Flagler College


Cam Charette (Wenham, MA) has recently committed to Flagler College where he will join the Saint’s baseball team in the fall.


When asked what it was about Flagler, Charette commented, “I like the location, plus there is a great baseball team.  I felt like it was the right fit when I visited, and I am really happy with my choice.”

Coach Izaryk added, "Cam has found a good fit at Flagler.  He is a pitcher who can compete there right away, and with the development he has realized this year in the classroom and on the field, Cam is set up to have a great career at Flagler."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a wonderful news for baseball lovers, now you can find baseball playoff schedules and tickets online with TicketsLay. You can find huge inventory of tickets for all sports.