Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Colin Clancy Commits to Assumption College












Colin Clancy (Chelmsford, MA) has recently committed to Assumption College where he will join the Greyhound’s baseball team in the fall.


When asked about his decision, Clancy commented, “It has always been my dream to play college baseball. Assumption is close to home and familiar to me, plus I get to fulfill my dream of playing baseball at the college level. Some of my family members have attended in the past, so it just seemed like the right choice.”


Coach Izaryk added, "Colin has found a great fit at Assumption. He had a great visit to campus with Coach Reidy, and Assumption is getting a good one in Colin. He is a hard-nosed player who has consistently improved here at BA, I look forward to him moving on to play college ball. He adds to our presence in the NE-10, and I am excited for him."

No comments: