Monday, March 19, 2012

Matt Pagano Commits to Marist College











Matt Pagano (Cranston, RI) has recently committed to Marist College where he will join the Red Fox’s baseball team in the fall.


When asked about his decision, Pagano commented, “Marist has everything I am looking for in a college. It’s a nice campus with impressive academic buildings, a great business program where I can study accounting, and on top of it all I can play baseball."


Coach Izaryk supports Pagano’s decision adding, “Matt had a few different offers to play college baseball, and by choosing Marist, he is joining a program with a rich tradition of winning in the highly competitive MAAC conference. Matt is a player with some tremendous raw tools that project well at the Division I level. I think Marist will be very happy with Matt Pagano in their program."

No comments: