Monday, February 27, 2012

Dustin Howe Commits to Keene State















Dustin Howe (Keene, NH) has committed to Keene State for the upcoming year where he will join a number of Bridgton Academy alumni as a member of the Owl’s baseball team.


When asked what it was about Keene State, Howe commented, “It has always been my dream to attend Keene State and play for my father. After my year at Bridgton, that dream is coming true. On top of playing baseball for my dad, I love the layout of the campus and the facilities.


Coach Izaryk added, "Dustin is a player that any program would be fortunate to have. He is the ultimate team guy, a player who truly unites the roster. Dustin has made great strides here at Bridgton Academy, and his choice to play for his father at Keene State is one that he is excited about. Dustin has invested a tremendous amount of time in improving himself, both on the field and in the classroom, and I am fully confident he will do the same at Keene State."

No comments: