Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Student Profile: Will Whittemore




HOMETOWN: Waltham, MA

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was not that hard working in the beginning, but then towards the end I realized what I needed to do, so I decided to come here.

HEARD ABOUT BA: My baseball coach mentioned it to me, told me that I should check it out.

GOALS AT BA: Get into a good school, not just for baseball but academically. Hopefully baseball will help that.

BA IS DIFFERENT FROM HIGH SCHOOL: They try to help you more than in high school, with study hall, always being around all of your teachers is helpful.

BEST ABOUT BA: The sports, it’s a lot more competitive than high school was.

WORST THING ABOUT BA: Even though it probably helps, I would say study hall, but you have to do it.

ACTIVITIES AT BA: Baseball.

OUTSIDE OF BA: Playing video games, baseball, working out.

ROLE MODEL: My father, because of all he had to deal with growing up and the way he raised me; being a good person and doing the best I can.

FAVORITE BOOK: Babe, I am reading it again in Mr. Smith’s baseball class.

FAVORITE MOVIES: The Hangover.

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM & ATHLETE: Boston Red Sox, Jon Lester or Josh Beckett.

FAVORITE MUSIC: Rap, Lil’ Wayne.

FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I’ve never broken a bone in my body.

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: When you come here you’re going to have to work hard to achieve what you want to achieve.

No comments: